tuesday tune-up: sunshiney songs

Oct 12, 2011



As fall comes, so comes the Oregon rain. Some of these gray days call for mellow, relaxing music, but some call for music to make you feel like it's sunny. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite sunshiney songs.


1. The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson -- I would challenge anyone who says this song doesn't make them dance even just a little. It's made to get you groovin'.


2. Tell Her About It by Billy Joel -- I think it's somewhat the big band feel, somewhat the tambourine that make you feel excited as you listen to this.


3. If It's Love by Train -- I love this song so so so much. Actually, let's be really honest, I love this entire album, it's impeccably produced and just full of honest and heartfelt music.


4. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles -- This song makes me think of my dad who would sometimes hum it when we were at home.


5. Say My Name by Destiny's Child -- Oh, y'all thought I was gonna get through an entire post without Beyonce. Nope. I LOVE this song. I listen to it a shameful amount as I dance around my room doing heaven knows what.

But I need suggestions folks. What are some of your sunshiney songs?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...