hmmm have i already pinned that?

Oct 5, 2011

Dude. Guys. I am seriously enjoying Pinterest.
(Come pin with me, the link is right over there <--)

I know some say it's just another Tumblr, but it's SO fun and I find so much stuff! So since lately it I mainly work, cook and spend much needed and welcome time with my stud muffin boyfriend, I decided I'm gonna share some favorite pins with you every now and then.
(each picture will be linked)





















1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

There are so many of these I really love.
The Boy Meets World one is something I still say to this day. And we all know my affinity for sand dollars. That pink and white cardigan? Yeah, that links to a tutorial that teaches you how to make your own cardigans. The buffalo chicken grilled cheese looks incredible! Also, sloth hugs? ADORABLE.

What are y'all pinning/loving/obsessing over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...