*tap tap* Is this thing still on?

Jan 16, 2015


{cowboyzone}

Heh. Um, hi!
This place is a little bare isn't it... well, I want to change that. I miss my little corner of the internet.

So, first things first. Howdy from Dallas! I live here now. I moved to Texas at the end of October for a new job. My benevolent dad and my brother Braden helped me pack up and drive across the country to my new city. If you're thinking of driving from Oregon to Texas any time soon just know the first half of the drive is beautiful. Then you hit New Mexico and Northwestern Texas and there's not a lot to look at besides dust. Thankfully Dallas is beautiful.

I work at the ABC station here in town and I love it. I'm in a bit of a different role than I was in back in Portland, but I'm liking the shift in focus and responsibility. And my body is REALLY enjoying sleeping at night like a normal human being. That schedule is a KILLER.

I love being close to my family. I've lived more than 2,500 miles away since I turned 18 (a full decade!), so it's great to be with them all the time.

So that's the short of the very long and drawn out story of how I got here. But I'm excited about this new adventure.

I'll pop in again soon, I promise.

xoxo. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!! Good to see your blogging again. I visited Dallas for a choral conference in 2013 and really liked it. Everyone is so friendly, so I'm sure you fit right in.:)

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...