I wish...

Nov 11, 2011

that my parents house would sell so they and Mik all could be in Texas.
that I could sleep fully through the night just one night this week. Body, ya killin me!
that I could be with my momma on her birthday. (Today!)
that Pat and I had a ton of vacation time to explore the world.
that I could just stay in my bed and in my jammies tomorrow.
that I was as courageous as Jenna who danced for all her readers.
that I could find my coat (it got "lost" in my last move).
that I had long legs.
that Pat and I could spend an entire day watching movies on the couch and eating hot wings.
that I was allowed to wear my yoga pants to work.
that I had the finances to keep my hair perpetually highlighted. Vain, I know.
that I could be as open with all facets of my life as Lauren and Krysten are with theirs.
that there was a grilled cheese machine at my desk.
that I had time and money to sew more clothes.
that I had cut my bangs earlier, instead of debating it while I'm tired.
that I was drinking hot cocoa right now.
that I could adequately paint my nails without them getting all smudgy and chippy.

Those are just a few things on my wish list -- how about you?

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Girl ... I was shakin' in my boots! I know you ... you could so do it, Siovhan. You spunky gal you!

    Hope your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that same thing about my highlights today. One day, when I'm a gazillionaire, I'm going to have a professional stylist live with me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear every time i paint my nails, something immediately needs to be done so they smudge or chip. STORY OF MY LIFE you are preaching to the choir :) also... my work outfit IS yoga pants. you should work at lifetime fitness with me :) i think i am going to get cocoa now... you should get pat to make you some!! :) still loving your blog miss siovhan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could write as well as you, and I also wish I could sleep for 12 uninterrupted hours. It's the little things, really :)

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...