vlog log blog frog mog bog wog

Nov 10, 2011

EDIT: So, YouTube is a wench and took down my video..so I'll re-upload it somewhere else when I get home.


Clearly I'm tired. As you can tell from my title.

Well, I thought it's about high time that I do a vlog because hi, I've been blogging for years and dude, there are people out there that don't know the lovely sound of my voice. And that my friends, is not something I should keep to myself. (I can actually picture my closest friends rolling their eyes at that statement.)



I got this from Lacey in Love who got it from Boots and Pearls on a Texas Girl.

Hope you all enjoy my crazy self!

xoxo.


p.s. I know this is posting after midnight, it is Wednesday's entry, YouTube just took longer than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...