friday funnies!

Apr 2, 2010

It's Friday y'all.
And you know what that means...
I'm LITERALLY counting down the minutes to my weekend.
So to help us all pass the time and get through the rest of the day -- here's another edition of Random Crap that Really Amuses Me and Has Made Me Laugh All Day.
{Wow, that needs a better title.}

Okay, this thing is HYSTERICAL. 
And these two guys make me laugh so hard. They have a ton more videos. 
Checkem out here.

ChatRoulette is a scary place. But this is a freaking WIN. 

Mean Girls + Harry Potter FTW.

 bahahahahah. makes them SO less scary.

This is actually the ad for an Optometrist. LOVE IT.

What the heck? I'm kind of impressed -- mostly concerned. It's to keep you from getting broth in your hair.

I LOVE Monty Python. Like a lot. Just as my mom.

This made me laugh really loud at work. SO GOOD.

I hope y'all are havin a lovely Friday. And that you have a lovely weekend. 
What do you have planned?
Me? It's gonna be stormy so some sweats, some tv, some relaxing and some fun. 
Holla!

xoxo.

7 comments:

  1. Umm, that Harry Potter conversation is the best thing I've seen all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh loved the Harry Potter/Mean Girls AND the Lolcatz stalker. So awesome. Have a good weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the burn book one. BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are hilarious, cute blog!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the optometrist ad! And im sure i need that thing to stop food getting in your hair!
    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...