ruler for a day: all star momma!

Apr 5, 2010

I asked ... you answered.
So here's the first installment of
RULER FOR A DAY.


Jessica and I went to Journalism school together -- and let me tell you, she is FREAKING AWESOME. She's a great producer, a wonderful writer, a stylish lady and one completely RAD mom. Plus, check out how adorable that baby is!! I just love that Lola girl. 

So here's Jess's reasons why she rules: 

1. I grew a human being inside me
2. I pushed that human being out of me
3. I make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world
4. I can paint my toenails without getting polish on my toes
5. I ran 10 miles 8 weeks after giving birth
6. I would do anything for someone I love
7. I know how to laugh at myself
8. I love to travel and make an effort to do so on a regular basis
9. I work for the #1 local news website in the nation
10. I am a clean freak 

Wow, I feel a bit conceited. But it feels kind of good :)


I LOVE HER LIST!
I think those are all GREAT reasons why she rules. 

We'll have more of your lists -- and for anyone else who wants to chime in... 
Tell me why YOU rule! :)

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Don't give me an excuse to tell you all the reasons why I'm awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 miles after birth? She is my new hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW. I feel so honored! Thanks for featuring my silly little list on your lovely blog. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #1 & #2, lol. Hilarious. I'm still thinking of a list.

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...