So, yeah

Sep 26, 2012

So I moved to Portland. I live here now. I work for a bigger station, it's called NewsChannel8. I'm still learning the ropes.

My mom and my sister visited to help me move all my multitudes of stuff. That mom of mine, she is superwoman. She did most of it all by herself as I panicked about my big life change. Oh and did I mention it was 100 degrees the weekend I moved? Oregon rolled out the rough weather just for us. Haha.

Pat still lives in Eugene (for now). It's so weird not seeing him every day and being with him for most of the day. We're both still trying to learn how to cope and it makes us really capitalize on the time we do get to spend together. Plus we've started picture messaging each other a lot and that makes the days much more fun. (The best is when we visit each other, though.)

I know I have like 100 more things to tell you, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm a crappy blogger.

OH! I chopped 11 inches off my hair. So that's new.

I didn't dye it, the lighting just makes it look really red for some reason.

My dad came to visit me this past weekend and it was a breath of fresh air and so much what I needed. We also went to the coast which was awesome and I got my first in person exposure to Haystack Rock!

I love Oregon's coast. It's so beautiful.

Well, that's all I've got/can remember to type for now. How are y'all? (I've been stalking your blogs.)

xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my dosh (as Dustin says)... I love so much about this post but not the part about pat being so far away!! Tell him to get in that and fix it!! ASAP! Also did you watch the mindy project??? I think I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siovhan. My brother lives in Forest Grove which is kinda near-ish to Portland. He's going to optometry school there (Pacific U). Congrats on the new job!

    I love your hair, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Siovhan! Good luck at your new station. I had to google how far it was from Portland to Eugene. 2 hours one way is not fun at all. I hope y'all are able to visit each other often. Take care of yourself. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's so beautiful there!! Your hair looks great, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love you... in case you didn't know. Also, your hair is GORGEOUS! oh... and I love you.

    Pat being so far away is lame sauce. Someday I hope to meet his face... and see you again.

    K bye!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...