Currently...

Jun 7, 2012

Reading: Glamour and planning to start MWF Seeking BFF: My search for a new best friend

Watching: Well, right this very second I'm watching the news. But I've been re-watching 30 Rock because, yeah, it's that good.

Anticipating: slipping into my jammies and falling asleep hard and fast tonight.

Laughing About: This video. I. love. piggies.


Listening To: Aziz Ansari pandora station and Britney Spears Greatest Hits

Eating: All the food. I had ribs for lunch, courtesy of Pat, and it was AWESOME.

Working On: work, laundry, finding a white cardigan, archiving, training new employees.

Wishing: I could figure out the next step. Also that I could figure out what to do with my silly hair.

This post inspired by Krysten.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...