My latest goal

Nov 2, 2011

So I'm going to make an attempt at NaBloPoMo. I know it looks like something that occurs in WhoVille, but it's short for National Blog Posting Month. It's organized by blogging network BlogHer and, well, it seems like a good idea.

NaBloPoMo 2011

It'll, hopefully, prompt me to write more (which usually helps me to get out things that are bugging or puzzling me, making me overjoyed or warming my heart. (And technically it's still November first here -- so I'm good on my goal. HA!)

So to kick off my new goal, I thought I'd share something with you that made me actually laugh out loud in my room this weekend.



I totally felt like that as a kid: getting your stuff on the fridge = the Met.

So how are y'all?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...