Happy Shark-blimp Day

Nov 15, 2011

I'm a little late to the game on this post, seeing as his special day is almost over, but I couldn't overlook this day.

A little more than two years ago this man completely changed my life when he asked me out. He was the guy who took the initiative, who spent time making me feel special, who spent hours on end talking to me, and who made me laugh all the live long day.

Now, more than ever, he does this day in and day out.
He makes sure each day to make me feel loved.



Pat is incredibly determined, intelligent and humble. He shares his passions with me all the times teaching me how to cook better, having patience when I'm not always successful, and making plans for us to be able to do it together. He helps me to garner more knowledge, gives me tips when I'm trying to do it alone, and celebrates my victories always telling me how proud he is of me. He teaches me about hip hop, shows me new artists, and burns me CDs. He plays basketball with me even though he's AMAZING at it and I'm not. He tosses around the football with me, shows me strategy, and has even taught me how to block and tackle.



Beyond that he's fiercely loyal and incredibly caring. He's taken care of me on so many occasions. Whether its bringing me food when I'm stuck at work, just holding me close when I've had a bad day, to spending an entire night sleeping on my floor as I threw up repeatedly just to make sure I had someone there to help me if I needed it.



He puts his all into everything he does. No matter whether he loves it or just tolerates it he strives for perfection. He's hardest on himself, and pushes everyone around him to be better.



It's hard to put into words just how much he means to me. So I'll leave it at this: I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in this whole crazy world, and more than I could ever fathom being able to care about someone. The first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep is you. I can't remember what life was like before you and I pray I never know what it's like without you. I love you Patrick, always.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...