hurry, hurry, hurry there's no time to dilly dally.

Feb 16, 2010


This week I'm training a new producer, a reporter, and an intern ... as well as changing formats of shows and creating a new template for better "flow".  
Oh and it's sweeps (super ratings period). 

Sound busy? 
It is. 
So, literally, it's not that I don't love you ... I DO. 
I'm just up to my eyes in training manuals and news copy. 

So if the comments are lacking, I'm SO sorry. I'll pick them back up soon!

Love you all!
xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. I've been the same way. Being busy is tough on the blogging...but we do try don't we.
    Come back to us soon...*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made it through your busy week and are ready for a cocktail tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...