everybody's workin for the weekend

Feb 20, 2009

As I sit here at work on a lovely Friday evening (seriously, it's 50 degrees out in FEBRUARY. SNOW FREE.) inspired by Tracey's lovely post ... and seriously wishing I wasn't at my desk..........

I thought I, too, would compile a list of things I would rather be doing right now.

** Eating my body weight in Mexican Food.

** Oogling Ben Affleck in He's Just Not That Into You.

** Playing with my new phone. (wait, I'm still doing that...)

** Cuddling in my Snuggie (Oh yes. I bought one. Judge me.) watching the Psych season finale or High School Musical 3.

** Cuddling with a really cute boy.

** Watching mind numbing amounts of television while falling into a non-news coma.

** Traipsing through the land of Eugene with people who make me happy about life.

** Not be dealing with silly co-worker drama.

** Be playing in the park with Brandi's kids.

** Disneyland.

** Hang out with my family.

** Drink a pina colada and banana slurpee til my mind goes frozen.

** or, mainly, not be sitting at work at 10pm wondering where my director is half an hour after my shift ended, but my show still isn't done...

big girl jobs are overrated.

5 comments:

  1. i completely agree big girl jobs r overated!! i think 2 myself all of the time-what was i rushing through school for??? sure there were tests-but at least you had fun friends all in your classes and newsroom-and i miss being able 2 sleep whenever i want-apparently that is a big no no in the work place! jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait!!! Where's the "surprise trip to Denver to visit my coolest Aunt/Sister and take care of her kids cause that would be more fun than a big girl job any day" entry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you wear a snuggie, do you feel like Obi Wan Kenobi?

    just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i love you! i think the fact that you bought a snuggie makes me love you even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asleep on the Subway is GENIUS. Coming to a future post soon.
    I love you siovanalon. And your hometown was lovely to me this past weekend. I miss it dearly.

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...