hold on for one more day...

May 17, 2010

WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO?!
Seriously.

I want it back. Now.
This weekend was full of wonderful, sweet, (one real unfortunate,) relaxing and just plain blissful moments.
I want to live it over and over and over again.

(not my actual bed...just what the bedspread looks like)

First off -- I have pictures to show you!
But they're on my home computer ... so I'll have to post them later.
I got my new bedspread and took that as a time to move all my furniture around and kinda rework my room.
I'm in LOVE with the bedspread.
Literally, just waking up and seeing all the bright colors (lime green, turquoise, fuchsia, purple) makes my heart so much happier and really does improve my silly mood.

Secondly -- MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO WEEKS.
(June 2nd if you're counting.)
And I'm SO excited. Birthdays are a big deal in my family and an all out celebration. As a result, I'm carrying this into my adulthood and celebrating the fact that I'm still young and alive.
And I will get some of THIS business:
Razzleberry pie. Hello ... Raspberries and blackberries (and some apple) all in one delicious flaky crust?
GET IN MY BELLY.
And on your birthday it comes with no calorie guilt.

As far as presents go all ponies, million dollar checks, and Loubies can be sent to (and willing received by):
Siovhan
In My Big Fat DREAMS
Eugene, Oregon

As far as real presents go, I'm having the hardest time deciding on things I really want. Most of the stuff I've looked at is real impulsive ... but not necessarily an enduring want. 
The boyfriend is especially frustrated with this because I can't tell him what I want. 
And "nothing" doesn't work.

I DO love this bag from Target.
I love the studs. And it's the softest handbag I've ever put my tiny little hands on.
I promise it looks better in person than it does on the web.

Sigh.
Any suggestions from y'all? 
What would you just love to show me...or think suits me?

Happiest of Mondays.
Only 4 days til the weekend!
xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. That bag from target is a must. But i will say you deserve more so make a wish list and email it to all your closest friends and family.

    Once you hit send, sit back and wait for the gifts to pour in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! I am also counting down the days until the weekend!
    Very cute bag, by the way. Love your new comforter set...very lively!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bedspread is so fun and amazing. I love it ten times over.

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...