ruler for a day: the recent grad

May 18, 2010



One of my college producing prodigies, Anna, and sister to my red sox mama Ruth sent in her list! And dude, Anna is HYSTERICAL. Plus, she met Anderson Cooper so that makes her pretty much the coolest person in the world! Hahaha. But this girl is great. So show my lady some love.

Anna rules because:


1. i just graduated from college: 5 years. 2 majors. 3.6 GPA.
2. i can cook anything from scratch. and i do. from pizzas to pastries, cheeseburgers to cheesecakes...i will make it. and i love it.
3. i can drive for days without getting tired. and i've driven across the country like 6 times. yay for commuting 2,000+ miles for college.
4. i was the valedictorian of my class (of 500+) in high school. and i wore pj pants nearly every day ( :
5. i won the very first 5k that i ever ran...beating out my sister that i ran with for basically the entire race. sorry ruth!
6. i started running track and field / cross country in middle school because my friends and i realized that was a good way to meet boys. and i have loved running ever since ( :
7. thanks to working in the news, i know a little bit about a zillion different things.
8. i love writing. i can write about anything and make it sound fun / interesting / awesome.
9. i won an award for my lighting design last year at the american theatre college festival...a nationally accredited program.
10. i've never had strep throat.


If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!


xoxox.

4 comments:

  1. finally!!! yay anna!!! I know she was so jealous of me for getting to be a ruler for a day before her :) She is pretty freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally hoping it would be Anna when I saw recent college grad! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...Anderson Cooper is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay i finally made it! siovhan...you rule.

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...