i am having a hard time

Aug 5, 2011

I fully had a post ready to write about self-esteem and love's effects on it (and vice versa).

And then I got hit with a financial whammy.
{Don't money problems/shockers suck?!}

The kind where I get sick to my stomach and cry and ask myself, "How do I approach this?"
{And a little bit of "Why me?!  Can't I get a break?!!"}


I'm grateful for the main men in my life. Pat and my dad managed to talk me down some, reminding me that nothing is as bad as it seems at first glance, and that help and love are always there for me. I'm grateful for their level heads and their ever willingness to care for me with open arms and hearts.

Also for Braden, who I reminded myself, has things much worse than me and I need to stop being a weenie and be happy that I'm lucky enough to have all the people/things/life I have.

I'm still worried, and freaking out a bit, but I know they (as well as my mom) totally have my back on thisand will help me in any way they can. {Which is good because I can use all the help I can get.} I still don't know what is going on, but the morning will bring knowledge, at least. And I'll fight it from there. I'm a strong woman and I can do hard things. That's what I'm going to keep reminding myself.

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a rough time, Siovhan. I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well, Siovhan. Call me if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things shape up, lady. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I love your favicon! The little TV is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...