ch-ch-changes

Feb 11, 2011

Okay, so we're tryin out a new layout here folks. 
The best part? 
I made it myself. 
What?!! It's true. This is 100% all Siovhan self-taught stuff. 
I'm still tweaking here and there ... and need to dust off my photoshop skills to make a better header... 
but I like it. 

What about you?

And I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite things I saw this week: 
I LOVE The Muppets. 
Muppet Treasure Island and Muppets From Space are frequently quoted among my siblings and myself.

(I'm off to make dinner ... and save some for my hard working man.)
Happy weekend all!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE muppet treasure island!!! its been way too long, i need to watch it again. we even had a computer game for it...i know: nerds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those movies! We as well quote them frequently! AD thought I was so weird when I bought them, but maybe someday he'll appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the header. You gots adobe game! high five! :) I do miss the look of the pics a little bit, but it looks like you're going for something completely different here and pics might not fit in. I like it!

    Yay for skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS how the HECK do you make your own blog design?!! so freaking cool!!! I love love love it x a million. jealous. you should teach us bloggers how to DIY!


    PPS

    OPENING DAY MARCH 31!!!!!!!!!!! asdgasdf;klasdg i cannot wait for some red sox!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it--I'm so impressed with your self-taught skillzzz. I'm jealous. I'm sad I'm not in your blogroll anymore, so I guess I'll have to step up my game now.

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...