let's play ketchup. teehee.

Nov 11, 2010

Why hello there! 

Okay...so I know there's plenty I have to tell you...so where to start...

My home computer is B-U-S-T-E-D. Busted.
One day it spontaneously turned off and decided never to turn on again.
So while I wait to figure out how to take care of it (thank you, extended warranty!) I'm stuck technology-less. And that, my friends, is a pain in the BUTT. 
I HATE not having a computer at home.
(Especially during my morning routine--which usually involves lots of my iTunes and youtubing music videos.)

This morning my cup of apple cider collapsed on me burning both my hands, and then I dropped it on the floor thus allowing it to splatter every which way -- including scalding my feet and my hands again. Woot! Well, I wouldn't be me if there wasn't an embarrassing and painful start to my morning. 

We're in sweeps at work -- which means work, work, work, work, work, sleep, work, work work ... you get the point. 

Boyfriend is as adorable as ever. 
He's seriously the sweetest guy, always calling to check in on me and see how my night's been, coming over just to see me and hang out, and ever letting me know I'm all his. 

Oh and I know it's ridiculously after the fact... Halloween was the most anti-climactic Halloween I've had in ages. Boyfriend had to work all night, and I had a huge migraine so I went home, put on my fleece pajama pants, grabbed my new study book and plopped down on the couch to catch up on my James Bond. Heck. yes. Am I sad? Nope. Do I wish I'd had somewhere to go or a cute couple's costume? A little ... but we can save that for next Halloween.

Anyway ... back to work.
Love y'all. 
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Lady I have MISSED you! Good to hear you and the boy are doing well.

    And I have scalded myself with hot beverages MANY times in my day - it comes with working in a coffee shop for 5 years. Pretty much the least fun thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...