confession time

Nov 16, 2010

My computer is still broken.
It's driving me FREAKING. INSANE.
(Insane to the point where I thought about buying a new computer and just taking it back when mine's fixed, one of those netbook things, or a smart phone just so I could email, google, facebook and blogstalk).
Not being able to google or google maps things -- KILLIN. ME.
ARGHHHHHHHH. 

Anyway. 
picture via gabby
See these things? 
EPIC. 
They're Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls/Bites from Gabby...and they're INCREDIBLE. (You can find the recipe here.)
Gabby is an incredible cook and shares good recipes all the time. Trust her. She knows her stuff.

Also...SECRET TIME
I've always been able to cook, but usually lack the patience or the drive (cooking for one person SUCKS).
But lately, I've started to really love cooking. 
I love putting on some music, or cranking up the tv a little and goin at it in the kitchen with a mixing bowl and some good food. 
Because, seriously, I love food. I love good food. 
And now that I realize I'm not an abysmal cook, or that leftovers aren't of the devil -- I've started enjoying it a lot more. 
(Plus it saves a boat load of money.)

So, got any good recipes?

xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm. I love cooking, too. But I'm hardly ever home... so now I'm into recipes that don't require too much time/energy, but they are still good comfort foods.

    For example, right now I love love LOVE chopping up some baby red-skinned potatoes, yams, green beans, mushrooms, and onions... coat them in olive oil, garlic salt, pepper and basil, and stir-fry them! DE-LICIOUS! or you can keep the lid on (for a steaming effect that also seals in the flavor) and they become very soft and melt in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, oh, also: this blog is great for time-saving ideas: http://www.neverhomemaker.com/ ... for when you want to play "homemaker" even though you're hardly ever home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes! Check out my blog. And if you need more, tell me. I'll send them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm! Those look so yummy! and they sound yummy! Im a decent cook but im much better at baking. haha. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have SOOO many gReAt recipes! Call me and I will entice you with a few descriptions. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...