ruler for a day: miss thang

May 8, 2010


My girl Kerstin (like the one who I used to practically live with work with) sent me hers.
Ladies, this girl is one of the funniest girls I've ever met and so great. So go visit!

1.) I have a laugh that can be heard from a mile away (no joke)
2.) I'm one of the most loyal people you'll meet.
3.) I make killer "Cheer Me Up" gifts for people who are having a bad day.
4.) I'm 6'2" and not afraid to wear high heels.
5.) When I cook or bake the entire kitchen turns in to a disaster zone.
6.) I'm a good writer.
7.) I take chances even when they seem scary or hard.
8.) I'm always one of the first people to jump into a new situation.
9.) I've recently cut all the drama out of my life, and it feels good :)
10.) I can cut my own hair, and it still looks good.

Thanks for doing this Siovhan! You're amazing! Love, Kerstin


If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!


xoxox.

2 comments:

  1. Correction: Kerstin cuts her own hair and it looks not just good, but AMAZING. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bear is too cute not to be clicked. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...