ruler for a day: the almost wed!

May 11, 2010



My friend Susan just sent me her list.
I love this girl. She's fun, thoughtful, giving, funny and sweet to boot. I have loved getting to know her over the past two years!


Ten Reasons I rule: (this is a great idea by the way...it's going to make me feel good!)

1. I am a convert to the LDS church and have had to endure some tough stuff because of that decision... but it's the best decision I've ever made!

2. I really care about people. I have always been thoughtful. I see something that reminds me of someone I know and I buy it for them just because. Or I make cards for people for giving good talks in church. Things like that.

3. I have a very unique laugh, and people make fun of it a lot, but I love it.

4. I somehow got the most beautiful man (inside and out) to marry me! I am VERY blessed.

5. I am great at scrap-booking, and it doesn't take me YEARS to finish things like that. I can get a lot done in just a couple hours because I am NOT a perfectionist by any means!

6. I can pogo stick with no hands, and once did this 2006 times. (in 8th grade!)

7. I am reallllly good at jumbles, sudoku, cryptograms, and crossword puzzles. Oh and Wheel of Fortune!

8. I am a girl without DRAMA. I have a hard time making girl friends because I can't stand the drama, but it just makes life so much simpler. I'm glad I am not dramatic.

9. I am really good at wrestling. People can't hold me down, I'm a scrapper.

10. I am extremely loving. The people who are close to me are so dear to my heart. I like to express my love through hugs and kisses in my family. I love to love!


If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!


xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...