ruler for a day the red sox mama

Apr 27, 2010


I met my dear friend Ruth through her adorable husband Drew. Drew and I were in the same program at BYU and he's from Boston, too...so instant connection. THEN I met Ruth. I love this freaking lady. She's funny, smart, REALLY creative and artistic, determined, and one heck of a runner to boot. Plus she's gonna be a momma soon!! Yay new rex soxian!

Ruth said:

1. I am married to Drew Dowling , conosseur of all things New England and Red Sox.
2. I have the best job in the world...teaching art to high schoolers!
3. I ran a race every month for 13 months straight, including 2 half marathons.
4. I can rock curly AND straight hair.
5. I graduated BYU with one major in the time it took Anna to graduate with two :) (wait, I guess that would be why SHE rocks!)
6. I AM growing a little human being inside of me :)
7. I LOVE reading... and am almost always in the process of reading at least 3 books.
8. I have a cat that plays fetch.
9. Did I mention Drew Dowling? Best decision I ever made.
10. I'm half Chilean. That means, yes, I can understand my students who mutter spanish expletives under their breath :)


If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!



2 comments:

  1. oh! I feel SO honored...and what better time, since its our 4 year anniversary tomorrow!!! thanks for the shout out, superhottie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thy r so cute.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...