ruler for a day: my new love

Apr 25, 2010


My new homette Alycia -- who I'm kind of in love with. :)
Isn't she so cute? And a picture of her with ice cream?! SEALS THE DEAL.

She says:
I rule for the following reasons:

1. I think I have a hot husband. does that count?
2. I can burp louder then any man that I have met or heard so far.
3. I have dimples.
4. I am amazing with children.
5. I am rocking in school right now.
6. I am a Child of God :)
7. I snort when I laugh.
8. I can play piano upside down without looking.
9. I can hold my breath for a real long time under water and going under bridges of course.
10. I am a great kisser :) Then again I have never kissed myself so I am just going off what I have been told.

Wow, I feel a bit conceited. But it feels kind of good :)






2 comments:

  1. Wow! She sounds and looks amazing! Plus, I just saw her blog and... I'm sold! I can see why she's your new love because I'm kind of in love with her, too, and I don't even know her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my hubs is hot too!! Does that make me awesome? I hope so! HA!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...