over, under, over, under thinking

Aug 26, 2011

I started 4 posts earlier this week.
They all seemed like great ideas. One was about my addiction to Glamours daily blogs (which is true...and they're fun!), one was about self-esteem (tried-and-true material), one was about how Jenna showed me an easier way to see what random stuff people search to get here (um, who searched "it's a lie, i am the law" and found me? haha. hello!), and one was about just silly things.

And right now I hate them all. It's kind of like I'm bored with my own brain. Does that make sense?

I think so much throughout the day about so many things that sometimes when I'm winding down I realize I'm not thinking about anything I want to think about I'm thinking about things I feel like I have to think about.

So right now I'm kind of trying to clear my head. I'm actually writing this because it's something I felt like doing instead of something I felt I should address -- for an audience, for good fodder, for whatever.

Also, I saw this picture earlier and I hate it. Not the photo itself -- but the ridiculousness contained within.


via
That's nothing on the blogger/photographer (who I recently found via Krista). It's great stuff.

I hate how small it is. Like it seriously, seriously bugs me. Way more than a photo of incredibly poorly proportioned food should. It came from Tiffany's (yes, that Tiffany's; yes, it is Breakfast at Tiffany's) and is supposed to be elegant and awesome and just over-the-moon incredible.

Guess what? This is DUMB. Yes, I said it. Tiffany's you are stupid for serving a portion that small for, what I'm sure is, a ridiculously high price for pancakes. America you are stupid for paying it. Since when was less food, higher price a good idea?! America, this is why we can't have nice things.

Anyway. Now that I'm done with pancake rant (still dumb), I can only think to tell you that this weekend I got to touch a baby pig, several sheep & goats, some chicks, get sneezed on by a duck, and squeal (heh) over pig racing. I seriously love their little pink, or black, or white bodies. They're funny!


Also on Monday I wore red lipstick. My mom subsequently called my lips "kissy lips." And it made me laugh.

How are you?

xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. I would eat those pancakes in one damn bite. WTH!?!

    Love that red lipstick lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your kissy lips!

    Those pancakes are ridonkulous. As is the word "ridonkulous." But sometimes, dumb + dumb nets hilarious, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh! Lately I've been bored with my brain too. I'm kind of on a blogging hiatus... And the most random google search here someone landed on me...."dirty public bathroom handles" What the heck??!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...