tink.

Mar 10, 2011

I wore my hair in a topknot/bun the other day.
My friend Sabina calls that my Tinkerbell hair ... she even bought me this awesome pen because of it:

Then last night she reminded me of this adorable story. Which I love...and want to document/share.

One time Pat, Sabina and I were in the booth discussing how she got me that pen from Disneyland and she pointed out it was because I "look like Tinker Bell" and Pat said, "you don't look like her," to which I started pouting and he quickly added with a smirk on his face, "you don't have wingssss!"

He (and she) are SO SWEET. sigh.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, yeah! I can read your blog again!

    I can't wait to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it onto your blog?! I am officially one of the cool kids!

    Love you, Tink! <3

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...