well...that's new....

Aug 17, 2010

 
Embarrassing things I'm admitting to you today: 
  • I changed my clothes 4 times this morning. 
  • I ended up in one of my favorite black shirts .... that apparently has holes in BOTH armpits. 
  • My hypochondria is out of control. Seriously...out. of. control.
  • I need more sleep...not because I don't sleep ... but because, without realizing the time, I downed 22 oz. of Mountain Dew at 11pm last night. Genius. 
  • All I want for lunch is a large twist ice cream from Dairy Queen. 
  • I have had the Bed Intruder Song stuck in my head on repeat for days .... and sang it in the shower last night. 
  • When it's not that song ... it's Katy Perry's new single Teenage Dream.
  •  I want to be best friends with Russell Brand and Katy Perry just for the shenanigans. 
  • I always pick the wrong line at the grocery store. I was in the express lane trying to buy a sandwich for lunch -- and the woman in front of me took 20 minutes to figure out all her coupons for her 6 bottles of shampoo, 3 loaves of bread, and SIX CASES OF BEER. Yes...friends, that's well above the 10 item limit as well as annoying. She literally haggled over the price of the beer forever. 
  • I downed a bottle of vitamin water in nearly 5 seconds. Literally. After which a coworker looked at me and said, "You drink weird." 
It's only 4 pm...I'm sure there's more to come.


5 comments:

  1. HA! my fav t-shirt has 3 holes and i don't even care. i love it too much to let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that you Dad used to laugh at the way you drink? Yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a major hypochondric. And my favorite t-shirt is thread bare, you can completely see my bra through it. But I can't part with ACDC Back in Black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Loved this one! All reasons why I love you!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...