rechargin my batteries...

Jun 24, 2010

I'm ALIVE. 
I promise. 
I'm just on vacation and promised myself I'd take a break from everything. 
And that meant work, blogging, and life in general. 
(Boyfriend's pretty much the only thing I haven't taken a break from.)
But I'll be back to commenting, stalking and lovin y'all like normal in just a few days. 
(And pictures of my AWESOME new hair cut/color. I'm in love.)

So in the meantime, I hope you're all having a GREAT week and I love your faces. 
Oh and you look fantastic today!

LOVE. 
xoxox.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new hair do !! Come back soon, we miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing fabulous little lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Take it easy. Can't wait to see the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IM BLOGSTALKING YOU TILL I SEE THOSE PICTURES. CANNOT WAIT to see the new hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for you to be back!!! I've missed you... and poured my love all over your desk every day :P hahaha. Sort of. See you Monday, lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...