dudeeeeee...

Jun 30, 2010

So life has been crazy this week.
But here we have it my friends ...
PICTURES OF MY NEW HAIR!
*gasp!*
(I know! I'm following through?! Whaaa?!!)

Photobucket
I freaking LOVE it. 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. 
This is the kind of success that happens when someone who knows you, your hair, and has cut it forever gets back ahold of your hair. 
*sigh*

In other news my car, Jamal ... 
he... he... he
DIED. 
Yep, my car is toast. He'd need a new transmission, axle and a whole bagillionty other things. 
So I'm in the market for a new car and I'll let you in on a little secret:
CAR SHOPPING SUCKS. 
I just want someone honest who's not going to take advantage of me... who's going to give me a decent deal... {and to understand I will have to sell my kidneys on the black market to afford a new car...} and who's going to be helpful and not pushy.

Do any of you have cars that you've loved that are reliable and stuff? 

And I hope you're all having wonderful weeks so far. 
Whatcha been up to?

{p.s. I'm gonna post my pics and stuff from vacation. I'm workin on the pots.}



xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! SO MUCH! Eek! You so pull off that hair it's ridiculous. LOVE!

    I'm mad at my car because first it needs an oil change, then front brakes, then back brakes, then tires.... but, my hubby and I love his Maxima. It makes us both happy =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um adorable hair. Adorable you.

    My car is '93 Honda Accord with 280,000 miles. Wilma may not run the smoothest, but she has been so reliable. I've had her since I was 16 and she followed me all the way to Utah. Go with a Honda. Here's hoping to hit 300,000 miles!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so so so cute! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RUV the hair. "Ha" to convention indeed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love your hair. GREAT choice. Hot lady to go with your new hot car!!! I wouldnt be surprised if boyfriend cant keep his mitts off you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...