ruler for a day my something corporate soulmate

May 3, 2010

I've known Kristie for YEARS. Since she was 12, I think. She is one funny, crazy, lovely, creative, smart lady -- and she has great taste in music.

Kristie says:

Awesomeness. The 10 reasons I rule:
1. I have a fun, eclectic style.
2. I know all of the words to every Something Corporate song ever. Haha.
3. I'm funny! I never knew until my manfriend (a comedian) told me so!
4. I'm a stickler for spelling and grammar. My friends call me webster.
5. I have a fair Swedish complexion but my Italian genes help me to get super tan when I want to.
6. I'm a good writer. I have talent. It's taken a long time for me to be able to say that.
7. I have a chocolate addiction. I used to consider it a weakness. Now I think of it as a trait I have inherited from my amazing mother. :)
8. I make gorgeous wrapping paper out of beautiful magazine images. I give the prettiest presents on the block.
9. Sometimes when I'm tired, a little Boston accent comes out on accident.
10. I'm more than a Sales and Service Associate. I'm more than a student. I'm a lover, a survivor, and an artist, just to name a few.

Thanks for allowing me to do this. I really needed to realize how awesome I am again. Sometimes it's easy to forget.


If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!


xoxox.

1 comment:

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...