ruler for a day: my very own pocahontas

Apr 13, 2010

Lyndsi Shae has ALWAYS had my back. From the moment we met, it was an instant friendship {honestly, though, this girl is one of the most instantly lovable people I've ever EVER met}. Through thick, thin, night, day, Utah and Oregon, we're friends to the end. Kindred spirits if you ask me.

Miss Lyndsi Shae says:

I rule because:

1. I can do a backflip on the trampoline-- with AND without hands!
2. I'm really good at painting toe-nails.
3. I take my siblings to do sweet things in the middle of the night or on bored days.
4. I know all the words to a billion songs.
5. I roll the windows down even when it makes me hair look the nast.
6. I never say "Fine" when people ask me how I'm doing.
7. I can do red hair and blonde hair and brown hair and sometimes multiple at once.
8. I have like two decades of experience with dollar menus.
9. I can make fantastic frozen yogurt/topping combinations.
10. I have huge love power. Really, I can love anyone.

{I couldn't find a picture of her doing a backflip...but seriously, look at that extension (she's the one in the back) that is EPIC.}


If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!


xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Did I already send you my list? I don't remember. I know i made one and I know I had to make it again beacause my computer shut down. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! I always change my hair, too:)

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...