ruler for a day: litte brosef

Apr 16, 2010


This is the older of my two little brothers. Braden has a heart of gold, and a wit of pure AWESOMENESS. He's headed out on a mission soon to help the people in Nicaragua and I'm gonna miss him so much but no one in the world could help those people like my little brother. He is AMAZING.

Braden said:

1. I love people, i mean i tend to get along and fall in love with people's personalities.
2. I love me, i love how i act and who i am (even if people make fun of me for being effeminate).
3. I lost almost 70 lbs. in one year!
4. I love spanish.
5. I'm going on a mission (that pretty much means i rock)!
6. I'm pretty smart. I do well in my classes and got a BOMB SAT score.
7. I love pretty much all music, and I don't hate just because it's new.
8. I serve others. I try my hardest to help people as much as possible.
9. I love my fam. That pretty much makes me fantastic too.
10. I just gave blood. Saved 3 lives (potentially). That rocks.

If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!


xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. He is awesome! How do he lose 70 lbs in one year? I can't even lose 10 lbs. I so am not awesome. Haha. Jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thts so nice of him (:

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in Nicaragua is Braden going?! My brother's in Managua! I would get on FB and ask him myself... but I gave it up for today. Wouldn't it be awesome if our brothers were companions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These posts are so cute! And such a good idea. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...