ruler for a day: fellow behind the scenes tv-er

Apr 19, 2010

Sabina works with me and dude, this girl can put together an outfit, or cheer a person up better than anyone else. AND She cooks awesome food...and knows where to get awesome food...and DUDE. DUDE DUDE DUDE she brought me donuts the other day. She's awesome.
AND she speaks fluent Romanian. EPIC.

Sabina said:

1. I CAN COOK really yummy things that make many people (and their bellies) happy
2. I'm a good listener.
3. I keep track of everything in my head. No planner for this girl right here :P Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, numbers, payment due dates, appointments, deadlines... it's all in here *points to head*
4. I love taking risks and laughing at myself!
5. I clean so well, most people think I'm a neat freak.
6. I wax myself (TMI? sorry... but I'm so friggin' proud of that.. it's hard work, man!)
7. I kick butt at (making) surprises!
8. I'm a ridiculously good shopper (my specialty are clothes and groceries)
9. I stay fit although I eat anything and everything I want.
10. Someday I'll make a really good dog owner :)

PS: Thank you for this post! You look amazing :]


If you wanna tell me why YOU RULE, I'll do it til everyone realizes how awesome they are. Just click on the cute little bear!


xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. she sounds fab! I love these posts :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siovhan, YOU are awesome! I think you should own copyrights to this "Ruler for a Day"! It is SO brilliant that I hope you get all the credit you deserve for it!

    I also hope EVERYONE realizes how awesome they are... and I am definitely surprised and flattered I had my own post on here. I am a big fan of this blog of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing that she doesn't already know but um...she's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

i've said my piece, now you get to say yours...